CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

my belog

my belog

Followers

Friday, February 11, 2011

JOURNAL 18# MY CATS DOING HOUSEWORK??

This is me~ ! I love my cats so much :)

Handsome Choco

Choco's new friend, Tomot & Lampard (migrate from Miri)

Also, Abun & Jim


I also miss my cats :

Rani, Bella, Chika & Milah :(

sob . sob . sob

I wonder , if cats can do housework. Imagine your cats doing the laundry, cooking & tidying the house..
Uhuhuhu if Choco can do all the houseworks, im the happiest person in world!


Maybe they will become like this if we ask them to do houseworks :)
(ever imagine?)

hehheehhe

or like this??

The funniest things is that, human believe (include me!) they 'own' their cat.
Careful observations show me that the humans are the ones feeding & housing these lazy animals.
Human are actually slaves to their house cats. Do you know that cats spend around 20 hours each day sleeping???

What?? Uhuhuhu :(

But, the most important is, having a pet, surely help you live a better life :)
Research shows that having cats as pets could really lighten up a person's physiological, emotional and psychological side. This is very true. These benefits would really heal the wounds of solitude, age, stress and depression. In addition, cats are affectionate but less demanding, low maintenance and it would surely be very suitable for those who have a modern lifestyle. 
 
More info, click here 
 
 
Okbai,
xoxo,
izzati ^__^

click, if you like this entry :)

3 comments:

mama dot

xda lampard, xda lah zahra. training kan pusak kita nolong muang sampah. nolong jaga zahra

kkoqin03

i'm thinking of to have one.heheh

izzati

kak idah : aok, cdak dah jadi hero nangkap tikus.hahha

kak ijot : u shuould!! :) pusak boleh hilangkan stress

Post a Comment