CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

my belog

my belog

Followers

Sunday, June 19, 2011

JOURNAL 49# INSPIRATION

My Special Child by a mother of a handicapped child~~

I'm sending you a special child, to cherish in my name,
For you to love with all your heart, and teach him just the same,
For he is not like other babies nor will be able be,
But you can love him just the same and take good care of him,

For me,
He may not hear, or see, or run, or learn as others do,
But he'll be yours and he will take guidance all from you,
The road is hard, he'll break your heart, you'll cry a million tears,
But i promise when he smiles at you, the pain soon disappears,
I know you'll cry...
"Why him, why us??"
But i needed true teacher,
And that is why with care and trust, i've selected you,
So please don't turn back on him, although he may be slow,
If you accept him as he is, then together you will grow.

He needs to learn the skills of life, for that i've chosen you,
And with your love to guide him, i know you'll see him through,
Don't try to see the future, i promise that to none,
Just live each day for all it's worth, and enjoy my special one.







0 comments:

Post a Comment